- Only with previous reservation
- We need 2 people minimum to run this tour
- Meeting point: 2269 Armenia St. (Click to Map)
- Departure time: 9:00 am
- Tour days: Tuesday to Friday
- Tour length: 9 hours
- Difficulty level: medium
- Price: USD140
- Including: traditional local snack, mate (infusion), lunch (veggie option available), bike with gears, helmet, basket, 500 ml bottle of water, train ticket, use of kayak, English/Spanish bilingual guide.
Bike + Kayak Tour
We start our bike tour at 2269, Armenia St., Palermo area. There we get on the bikes and we pedal to the train station, where we’ll take our train to Tigre. Once there, we’ll bike to a sailing club on the banks of the river to begin our kayak tour through the Delta.
In the Delta of Tigre we’ll discover canals and quiet little rivers, where the particular way of life of the islanders is still preserved. We can then relax and enjoy the natural and wonderful landscapes the Delta offers to us with its native plants and animals.
Then, we’ll come back to the continent and we’ll have lunch at a restaurant, to boost our energy for our return to Buenos Aires City.
We’ll take the train again and we’ll get off at La Lucila station. On our way back, we’ll ride along residential areas and the coast of the Rio de la Plata in the suburbs of the city of Buenos Aires. We’ll visit the most popular green areas for locals, such as the Víal Costero and the Bosques de Palermo.
Finally we’ll end our tour around 6:00 pm in the same meeting point from where we departed.